29 Again

in total denial of being in my 30s.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

29 Again

I'm embarking on a new journey -

If i say its a no-man land, i will never get laid by cute boys anymore. If I say I'm 32 this year - I may never get laid again by cute boys anymore. So i've decided in true Charlotte York fashion, I'm 29 again and in total denial of being in my 30s. It's not difficult to start imagining. When i celebrated my 29th, my life started off with 3 weeks drowned in 'why-me' misery.

As i found myself sitting amidst a sea of aspiring lawyers on a Sunday morning, i asked myself - did i really think i was gonna pass that local paper and stand in a crowd of suit to present my case? I can't even stand in a room of relatives and tell them to shut the fuck up and stop asking me the dreaded question: 'when are you getting married?'

So i packed my bag and texted my cousin out for coffee. He replied.

"Darling, i'm in La Bodega having breakfast, come and join us"

I was there in a flash! And was greeted by 12 beautiful boys all brunching on a beautiful Sunday morning. Flashbacks of To Wong Foo -

Vida Boheme: Well pumpkins, it comes down to that age-old decision: style or substance?

I was 29 goddamnit!
There are things to do before my 365 days are up.
Threesomes, multiple orgasms, multiple partners...
wait i'm not finished.
fuck a model,
screw a sugar daddy or sugar mummy
fuck an unpolished city chick
fuck a provincial princess
fuck a few good men

that day at the coffee shop was the day i decided, i'm gonna fuck like a gay man. Ain't nobody gonna rain on my charade.

(yes, charade)

4 Comments:

  • At 3:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YEAHOOO!!! there u go! welcome to the prosmicuous society of gay men! lol =)

     
  • At 4:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ;)

     
  • At 4:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ;)

     
  • At 4:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home