29 Again

in total denial of being in my 30s.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

so ghetto was heaven!

I've been going into Zouk for Ghetto Heaven before i discovered Mambo and having access beyond the velvet rope upstairs definitely broadened my opportunity to hunt. What else would i do when i was 29?

I met up with a few friends and i began almost immediately.

Subject: Amanda.

It was tight upstairs i was downing vodka and long island teas all night. Never more steady than this. We were all looking in one direction - a very beautiful goddess in her full ghetto-getup. Rating at a stunning 10, i can only smile.

She smiled back, looking a bit uncertain why she did, but she did it.

She was on her way to the ladies and i was just fighting the biggest mental debate on whether to go that way, or not. I chose not to. Too early to tell.

I can't remember much about the music that night - the only thing i could remember is, I met her. She came back in the same direction and i was just delighted. While others complain the tables are set to close to each other; at that moment - i was delighted at the sensuality of such close proximity. She had to pass me by again.

I smiled again.
No hesitation, she smiled back (probably in the back of her head - ah shit, smile only lah!)

The space was so tight, it took her at least a good 2 minutes to walk from left to right of me. I said Hi, and she smiled back. Truly i am lost for words. Stunned by her beauty, too tongue tied to say anything else. She was gonna go off into her entourage of adoring men. I shrugged.

I turned back to watch the dance floor and those on the podium. The dancefloor glistened with hot beautiful people gyrating to the bass of the song. The energy was indeed charged and everybody was wired on 100 ringgit sex and johnnie. She passed by again. I grinned.

This time she has a bodyguard paving way for her. I should step back before i get bashed in the face but i didn't. She smiled this time. I said Hi when finally i could hear her voice. She said Hi back.


I'm back in the game!
All of a sudden, i'm nonchalant. Bodyguard guided her to the ladies and then back again after a while. Why use the same direction to pass?! I'm intrigued. She passed me by when i turned back to my join my party posse, she grabbed me lightly on my arm.

Hey! She said.
Yeah? I turned, Hi! I smiled.

What's your name? She asked.
err ahm... leans into her, Marilyn! I said.
She smiled and turn to leave.

I grabbed her arm.
Hey! What's yours? I asked, i didn't want to just let her go off just like that.

Amanda!



She left. I glanced at my friend, put my glass in her hands and say, watch this. I went up to her table excused myself through her bevy of boys: who are you? who are all these boys? I asked. Admirers she joked. My entourage.

I'm gonna leave you here with yr entourage, I just wanna tell you, I think you're beautiful
, i told her and left. This is one night of frequent arm grabbing because her bodyguard stopped me before i could walk further. Man! was i in trouble or was i in trouble?

Yeah? I asked the gorilla.

She thinks you're fine too! He says to me.

I stepped back in. What do you mean? Does she like girls too?

Bigboy said - She's getting rather tired of boys...

I took out my card and passed it on to him - well tell her if she ever wants to know, she can call me. Oh and tell her, she looks damn fine! i walked away.

I got back to my friends who were watching the entire exchange earlier and continued to party.
I never got a call from her. Or even if i did, I wouldn't have known because I simply don't like to answer a number I'm not familiar with. Whatever it is, the same friends who were with me that night told me they did saw her in liquid twice and i honestly missed it. I dare not believe what they say because i have yet to see her around; but then again, as i write this - i hardly remember how she looked.

I only remember the memory of a really hot babe.
mybad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home